Monday, August 15, 2005

You ever seen a man in the beginning throes of addiction? Well keep your eyes peeled and your fly closed cause I'm going to take you on a ride. My drug of choice isn't crack or heroin. Those are my second and third respectively. My first is semi witty banter about current events and the inane goings on in my life. Shes a relentless bitch.
So I love text messaging, no really, I love it. It's number four on my list of, well, you know. No awkward silences. No embarrassig statements or admissions that you didn't think all the way through. If you drunk text after a long night, the ex really can't tell if you're drunk or just "reading late" or "can't sleep". If you do say something embarrassing, you can just say someone else got a hold of your phone. Not that I do anything of these things but its nice knowing that I can You can choose how you feel from a whole range of punctuation marks combos resembling faces. There is one downfall though. Sarcasm doesn't translate very well in to text though. I'll think of a good example and post it later.
Here's where I sow the seeds of discotent with other bloggers in order to create an interesting string of banter to keep me entertained. So I spent a week with in Colorado with my oldest friend, Kate, and a mutual friend of ours whom we call Tyler. Tylers cool but I realize now that Kate is a little overbearing. Take that.. but bring it back.

P.S. they made me listen to Belle and Sebastian against my will.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

Get ready for me to take that and rewind it back. Kate Neu's got the beat to make the booty go.... (Luda?)Ohhh todd. I will SHOW you overbearing you gd son of a b.

8/15/2005 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home