Sunday, August 21, 2005

Women seriously confuse the hell out of me. Maybe its just other people in general and I just am more concerned with my relationships with women. Feelings are in the balance you see? No matter how careful, I inevitably make a fool of myself. Let too much of how I feel be known. Say something I shouldn't in a late night text. Whatever.


Sorry I let that get serious for a second. What, do I think this blog is for me? Will promptly switch back to my normal, apathetic, wisecracking self.

3 Comments:

Blogger t. bizzle said...

It is Bizzle, and I'd appreciate it if you'd shut your chorizo hole.

8/21/2005 6:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

you guys are the lamest people i know.

8/22/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

I know this is kinda late in the blog game here, but you can't steal my vagina line.
seriously.

8/30/2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home