Monday, August 22, 2005

Sorry about that lame blog. I'm better now. Especially since I found out that Neil Patrick Harris, also known as Doogie Howser M.D, has got his own show. Primetime television is saved. Maybe NPH will bring back the late 80s kind of TV. Back when there was the Wonder Years, Married With Children, and of course, DHM.D. The shows that really made me into the spiteful yet overemotinal compulsive liar that I am.


Finally, television can complete my upbringing in my mid twenties where it left off in those horrible horrible 90's. They took away Air Supply, Styx, and Seinfeld and gave us reality television, and a never ending stream of Law & Orders and CSIs and crappy medical shows where they never have a single moment of time where they are not talking. There is no way that any group of people is that smart.


These new shows say that your life always has to be dramatic, your relationships overly contentious, and that any crime can be solved by looking at the most obscure possibility. Hopefully NPH's return to the small screen after a brief stint snorting coke off a whore's ass on the silver screen will bring misogynism and strange living situations back into chic. Now I can once again have a model for living the way I'd like too besides my already reversed version of Will and Grace. (BTW: I live with a hispanic lesbian republican)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home