Sunday, January 15, 2006

I don't think my roomate reads my blog so I should be safe in writing this. If she does: she should hear it anyway. So we have this cat that doesn't necessarily have to be in Lilli's room and doesn't necessarily have to be outside of the room What is important to this cat is the option to be either in or out. This ordeal hasn't posed so much of a problem because Lilli isn't bothered by the TV when I stay up late, and I can close my door when I sleep. Well, now Lilli has found someone with whom she can have sex with. I'm not going to go so far as to call this person a girlfriend, as I don't think Lills would. Said persom is also, shall I say, quite vocal. Lilli's bed is also, quite vocal. Everyone sees where I am going with this right? So I'm sitting watching TV and I have to turn the sound up just to hear it. Some guys may think this is "living with a lesbian heaven". Oh yeah? It's like listening to your sister who is very close in age to you get pounded by someone with whom you can't make eye contact because most of the words you've heard come out their mouth are either, "Yes!" or gurgling. Don't ask. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to put all their dishes in the effing dishwasher while listening to their coital moans.


That felt good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, at least you don't have to wash her sheets...yet!

1/16/2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah well, she(your roomie) did decide to read your blog. i dont know if you remember or not but i do recall a time when your bed used to sound off as well in the middle of the night when i would have to be up in a couple of hours. so there....i would stay at her house if i could but i cant and you know why. you could of stayed at hills but chose not to. deal bub. love ya.

1/16/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

I had to sleep outside last night.

1/17/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

omg todd. lils called you out! heck yes.

1/17/2006 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home