Monday, December 19, 2005

I started hand therapy the other day in order to get my monkey paw operational again and I don't think that I have ever inflicted so much pain on myself voluntarily ever. I would say that getting cathetered in my pee hole several times a day while in the hospital at the beginning of this long voyage was barely bearable but I made other people do that. Now I have to stretch atrophied muscles that haven't moved in a whole year. I have never felt so much lactic acid coursing through my tissues at one time. Anything to feel normal again though. (One tear...)


P.S. Did anyone read my freakin poem yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd, this comment is free of any sarcasm--for realz. I love you and you and your freaky monkey paw.one day you will once again reign terror on the world. fear not.

12/20/2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

okay, this one is back to normal.
what poem are you talking about? the autumn leaves thing? serioulsy. I am going to start calling you tyler. oh! burn!

12/20/2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

pass out sally is very funny however.

12/20/2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home