Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm just going to say that it was impossible not to drink after the horns pulled out the championship in the clutch. Sixth street was just crazy. The entire town went insane. I didn't go insane with them but I just wanted a taste of it. I have come to the conclusion, that much testosterone, and alcohol just don't belong together though. I have never seen so many fights. My diminuitive friend Bob even had a chair put up to his neck for what seemed like no reason by a GHB fueled muscle head shortly before the bar Paradise turned into a giant surging mass of cops and people complete with pepper spray. Waiting tables for all those years probably helped me slither through the crowd before I started holdng my face in pain. Go ahead and read that sentence again. Paradise erupted in chaos! Anyone who has been there knows how strange a picture this is. So...alas...I went five days without drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home