Thursday, August 25, 2005

Went toobing with my buddies yesterday. Toobing is usually the antithesis of drama...not yesterday. We go down the San Marcos twice and and at the end, we are asearching through the cooler for my friend, Bob's, keys. We are sure that we have lost them in the river and the usual remorse sets in. Then one of us looks back at the car where Hayden is searching through the back seat. He had to get in somehow right? Bob says, "I'm going to punch him in the face". Just effect right? No. We watch from afar, laughing in disbelief as they get into an all out slugging match.

Idiot that I am, I'm laughing as we break them up. I do that when I get nervous, makes one night stands awkward. Its 5:30 now. In the morning and I'm at work. Before I got here I had realstic dream that I got new tires on my car and instead of being my real car; it was a pearl white 96 Nissan Maxima with 250,000 miles that didn't have any power. I couldn't find Maxima anywhere in my dream book. Any ideas on what that could mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home