Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hippie Chicks!


Everyone knows that I am prejudiced against hippies. They're cool but truthfully, I judge them right when I get that giant draft of patchoulli announcing their free loving, large government presence. This may be from dating so many of them. Why the hell am I still attracted to these pot heads? Why are they cool with me?


Do liberal chicks just want a crew cut, fratesque, anglo conservative? Do I just want a dirty hippie?


Is it that whole, I can change them with my love thing? Because I know its not. I've changed them for a time, but after I kicked them to the curb they went right back to their organic gardening, co op living ways. (Seriously, I have to show you one of my exes MySpace profiles. After I read it, I vomited and then took a 2 hour shower concentrating on the Netherlands)


This entry is prompted because I just gave this serious hippy a tour of the gym just now. She seriously skipped everywhere, and would ramnle off when talking and when I asked her what she was saying she would tell me that she had an active imagination. Yeah, or your really high! At the end of the tour, she stuck round shooting the shit for a half hour and then told me I was really cute and asked me out... to a drum circle!


I almost didn't tell her that I am dating someone. My imagination was pretty active too. but I am really high.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

she asked you out to a drum circle? what in the hell? That is totally my line! My life is over.

9/18/2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

p.s, we totally have a breakfast skillet at work called "hippy hollow" (for future reference). I like it when hippies order this b/c it gives me a chuckle. It's like todd ordering a "beefeater". hahaha. ha.

9/18/2005 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home