Friday, August 26, 2005

Man, I really wish that I could download AIM at work w/o getting in trouble. I get so bored and I just finished my book (read last post). Every once in a while someone will come and talk to me but its not enough to get my social fix. Any ideas on what I can do to pass the time besides folding towels, doing crunches on a stability ball or testing how long I can hold my breath? I held my breath the entire time that I typed..... I just passed out. That killed about thitry seconds...but a million brain cells. I need better ideas people!

4 Comments:

Blogger t. bizzle said...

shut your moute, hoe!

8/27/2005 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could write beautiful love poems for jess while at work!

8/29/2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

it would definitely have to include the phrase "junk in the trunk"

8/29/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

or..there's no funk like dunk funk.
I want your spunk

8/29/2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home