Thursday, September 15, 2005

The world of ceramic fruit tree collecting is very feast or famine. You won't find any on ebay or anywhere for like 9 months and then bam! There's three beautiful pieces all at once. I will be very happy to make these additions to my ever growing ceramic produce family. Its difficult being at the top of the highly competitive world of obscure specialty antique collecting. Its not a large group. Actually, the only other person in it is what I assume to be an old lady living out in the country who beat my bid at the last moment on this great indigo piece. I get this from checking the previous auctions that she has won. She purchased a hand stitched quilt, an old foot powered sewing machine, a case of tapioca flavored Ensure, among other things. Bitch better hope we don't meet in a dark nursing home hallway. I learned how to kill an old lady slowly with her own knitting needles back in 'Nam.


In further news... Jess "the cheap Jew" Dunkel, as everyone will now refer to him, and I went to Shoal Creek Saloon last night for some pitchers and conversation. At the end, we split the bill, it came out to $21 each. I tipped my customary five dollars then asked Jess what he tipped. 2$! F-ing $2. Jess is usually a pretty generous guy, but under %10?!? I'd beat him with a sack full of valencia oranges (because it doesn't leave a bruise), but I think he'd like it. Everyone please berate him accordingly.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

haha! fake comment! btw, i think i am a little offended at the jew thing. yeah. i'm offended.

9/15/2005 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home