Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Aaaah. Valentine's day. I hardly noticed it going by this year. When Holliwell text me late this morning, "Happy V D". I could only think, "Did Holliwell infect me with syphillis without me knowing... again?" and then when I realized that the herpes had won the battle in my pants, I thought "Why is Holliwell so excited about Veteran's Day?". I'm serious. I thought this all the way until mid afternoon when I realized that I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Veteran's Day is always on Monday (I was at school).
Being single on Valentine's Day is horrible for women, I presume, but every guy who's attatched in January is usually plotting the death of said relationship and is so very happy when he does not have to make reservations, plan, and spend a fortune on February 14th. (I really hope ex is not reading this).
A buddy of mine suggested that we should make a date in March for "Steaks and Blowjobs"(sic) day. This would benefit both parties, I presume, in that guys would try that much harder in February in order to get the payoff in March. But this also leads to the possibility that women, if they are a cold hearted and calculating bunch (not passing judgement here), would just wait until after V-day but before S and BJ day to end relationships. Is the cost worth the risk? This one's gonna keep me up tonight.



P.S. My birthday's in March so either March could be really great or just a wash. (and I need to stop using parentheses and run on sentences)

3 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd,
I am so glad we got into blogging. now we have a cyber record of our awesomeness. I really hope the steak and bj's thing does not keep you up. I have never understood the ladies who require the lavish dinner and dancing attention. I think I have only ever asked to be petted. that is it. maybe I should lean towards. the purse instead of the parcel. what the crap does that mean....

2/14/2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

Yeah, that's Tom.

2/15/2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

jk, like I know a Rhode Island DJ. It was new to me though.

2/15/2006 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home