Friday, September 23, 2005

I need a job where I work in the morning again. I've now gotten in the habit of setting my alarm to get 8 hours of sleep but when the alarm goes off, I hit snooze for 3 hours. I'm not exaggerating. I wake up every 15 minutes. The only reason that I can rationalize doing this is because I have the craziest dreams that I don't really remember past a few hours.


The one that I had just before I came to work was about driving this huge purple hoopty around a city that I didn't recognize. I all of a sudden got a craving for a hamburger and stopped at what seemed like a Carl's Jr. I wanted time to look over the extesive menu so I went to the one that was posted in the bathroom. This place was cool. You could choose specific things like what type of lettuce (arugula, bib, green leaf, romaine, etc.) or tomatoes (heirloom, roma, vine ripe) and they had all these different kinds of meats and cheese. I looked at the menu for what seemed like 30 minutes in dream time before ordering a sirloin burger with smoked cheddar and beef bacon, bib lettuce drizzled with a little balsamic vinnagrette, roma tomatoes, grilled vidalia onions, chiopotle mayo, and dijon mustard.


My alarm went off right before I bit into it so I got dressed and went up to P. Terry's.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd,here is your complimentary dream analysis...
you are a big freak-o. ta da!

love,
kate

9/24/2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

I didn't mean 'love' like that. really more like 'sincerely'.

9/24/2005 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home