Thursday, September 29, 2005

When you don't go out at all, don't have staph, are sans festering sore on you lip, or haven't just shaved off you beard (while cleaning out the last 8 ozs. of a botlle of pomade), there really isn't much to blog about.


Except, it's 6:15AM and I'm chowing down on a new flavor of yogurt I found at my local health food store. It's called Marionberry. What came first? The marionberry, or the crack smoking democratic mayor of D.C. who got elected to a second term after the scandal? I don't care. All I know is that these crunchy pieces are delicioso. My mouth is kinda numb though. What's that on my arm? A freckle? I'm gonna dig that out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

todd, i think you are the only "straight" guy i know that uses the term "pomade."

I think the mayor came first and the yogurt was created in his honor. you dont know it yet, but you're already addicted to those crunchy pieces!! just you wait...

9/29/2005 9:01 AM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

who digs out freckles? i'll bet it's no freckle at all. more like a pencil tip lodged in your eye lid/arm.

10/01/2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home