Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh man, way too much coffee! I'm sitting at work, fidgeting rather, and I can't study because I can't focus and the yoga place next door is having "body choir" and screaming in unison a lot to crappy music. I keep envisioning starting a gym against yoga studio war where I go in there with a couple of resident juicers upstairs and dismember a bunch of hippies and then eat their bodies for the protein but then vomit them back up because their flesh is soaked in patchoiulli. It's not reasonable or kind but thats what really gooes through my mind. I just gave you a window into my soul, will you keep it open. I know it's drafty but if you close it will get all stuffy and I'll think of killing hippies again. Oh god! I think I'm having a stroke!

3 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd, please dont ever actually eat someone. that is gross.

love,
kate neu

10/02/2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

dude. are you still on top of tickets for tomorrow?

10/06/2005 6:19 PM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

See? doesn't feel so good does it. The blogging will commence when I get out of classes today.

10/10/2005 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home