Monday, October 10, 2005

So Jess decided to pass out after UT stomped all over OU. I did the natural thing and placed his hand in a bowl of warm water, for scientific reasons, with Lisa as my willing accomplice and Hollowell as a silent conspirator. It was in there for a good 45 mnutes (and Jess's hand was in water for 35). This trick does not work on Jess. We can't say that the hypothesis is incorrect because we don't have a large enough sample group... yet. I dare you to pass out while I'm still awake. I'm like the drunk energizer bunny. The drunk pranking energizer bunny.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd, for once you have a funny blog. but it is only because jess looks so precious in that photo. I just want to hug him! or pee on him. either way It's hot.

10/10/2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

tell kevinflynn7258998 to shut his freaking pie hole. seriously.

10/15/2005 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home