Sunday, December 18, 2005

I don't think that Dunk reads these anymore so I can go ahead and say this. I was listening to Dunk talk to Shankey's mom last night and for a good deal of it he was talking about how he was angry at his sister because she told his parents that for Christmas she wanted them to give her a hundred dollars less per month and him a hundred dollars more because he doesn't work. He felt that this was a cheap way of earning his parents' favor... I don't know about you guys, but that's $1200 in almost free cash a year. If it was my sister, I would have given her a hug and told her that she overpaid for that parental kindness but it was a great gesture. Jess, if you are reading this, stop finding stupid reasons to get angry at people, take the money, thank your sister, and buy me a pony. I'm going to name him Clompy, and together we will roam the earth collecting lost souls.

4 Comments:

Blogger t. bizzle said...

Two entries in a day! Man I'm a loser!

12/18/2005 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

løve yøur bødy!

12/18/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

that's awful sweet.

12/18/2005 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote that lewisjones1243 should be banned from the blog, or else change his name...

12/21/2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home