Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So we just hired a new cleaning guy at my job. His name is Milton and he is supposedly retarded. I'm not buying it though. I think its all a big act. Sure he drools a little, hunches over, laughs whenever I say poop, and pees uncontrollably when I tickle him. All fakable.
"Why fake being retarded?" you ask. Think about the advantages. You're completely excused of most adult responsibilities, there's probably some loop hole where you don't have to pay taxes, the state takes care of you and feeds you for the most part, you get to laugh whenever people say poop. That is the sweet life my friends. Its lke being drunk but everyone coddles you rather than being ashamed of you and if you whip out... no jail time. Just gasps and embarrased chuckling at what you can now all your "big head".


Here's where I take it to far.... you can sleep with that hot retarded girl without social stigma.

1 Comments:

Blogger t. bizzle said...

Proof: He just saw me studying Biology and made a crack about "safe meiosis". If you've taken Biology, you know that this is both funny AND intelligent.

11/08/2005 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home