Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A testament that people change:



I have beem into texting for the past couple of years, mostly because the sound of my voice makes people cringe. I have converted a few over since starting; just as someone coverted me a while back. But I never got into the whole T9 text prediction thing.
Until now. I started doing it when I got my new phone because I was too lazy to switch the settings (I know all you have to do is push the pound key), fully intending to switch back. I'll never switch back. It just spelled Merle Haggard without having to switch over to manual.
I have also decided to start titling my entries in different colors. Vibrant, no?

2 Comments:

Blogger t. bizzle said...

I wish there was an emoticon for crying, because it would be right here in response to that nonsensical post.

10/25/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

dear todd,

don't ever ever ever post another blog in red. ever. i think i am seasick from trying to read that red on blue. if you do that again i will throw up on you.

thanks in advance for your consideration of others.

10/25/2005 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home