Friday, March 03, 2006

Things that happened yesterday:

  1. spilled coffee on my pants and had to walk around all day with a stain that looked like I peed coffee. (not cool)
  2. saw a girl that I used to work with and had a crush on for the second time in two days and she said "I guess we're going to see each other every day!" (cool)
  3. said something incomprehensible about the stain on my pants rather than, "If I'm lucky" and ran away. (not cool)
  4. thought about the line above in the middle of a quiet moment in the library and whispered "Fuck!" really loud (marginally not cool)
  5. Ate Wendy's two different times (not cool)
  6. Got shit on by a bird while eating Wendy's the first time (not cool)
  7. the bird shit on my knee rather than on my head or on my food (cool)
  8. Lost an 8 page paper in the ether that is the internet because it turned my .doc file into a octet stream? (not cool)
  9. had to retype the entire thing (not cool)
  10. saw that there was going to be an "Israel Block Party" on the West Mall and wondered, "what will the Palestinian students think?" (eh)
  11. came out of class to see that there was a protest by the Palestinian Students Association who had dressed up like they were bedouins. They said that there had been some "complications" (very cool) would have been even cooler if they had claimed that the West Mall was originaly their mall and the formation of the Israel Block Party was forcing them out. Yet the only way that they could party was to sneak into the Israel Block Party and throw balls at the dunking booth and bob for apples.

Throughout all this I don't think I had a conversation with a single person. I think I am becoming more and more anti-social as the school days pass. I need to learn how to make friends again rather than just scowling and muttering to myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

dear todd,
please don't ever stop scowling and muttering to yourself. p.s # 8 is a little gay. yeah. totally.

3/04/2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home