Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New pre test strategy... go see an awesome show and get krunk on rumpleminze and Lone Star. I totally raped that Spanish test, or rather violared los examinito. And screw studying.
IFN (In further news): I am one step closer to world domination. Vintage Ceramic Fruit Tree world domination that is. Here's my new baby. Damn! Stupid school computer won't let me link it. Its item number 6217623757 on ebay. Whats kinda wierd is that I know my collection is too big but the urge to buy more is bigger than me. Some nights I have dreams that thhe fruit trees are trying to kill me and I can't seem to get away. I toss and turn all night and wake up in a puddle of cold sweat. But there are the fruit trees, making me breakfast just like every morning. Now its gotten to the point where I don't think I can end it because I really do love them but im not IN love with them. The relationship might be coming to a close or maybe its just stagnant. I hate to say this, but, if I give up on them, who's going to take them in. I mean, they're old, a little bit bottom heavy, and let's face it, they just aren't as pretty as they used to be. Don't get me wrong, the sex is good, but its like we're just going through the motions as of late. They're not really into anything kinky and I've tried everthing I can think of. Le gusta me, me gusta le? No se.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Neugat said...

Dear todd, Here is a list of things you should know. in order of importance.
1)you are completely insane
2)nobody forced the rumple down your throat last night
3)You should probably stop spunking on your fruit trees
4)Did I mention you are insane? right. see number 1.

10/19/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

what is this rumple? i need a drink.

10/19/2005 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home