Sunday, March 05, 2006

Before reading this, please reference the post from February 19th...all caught up? Good. Well I met that girl last night and my world didn't come crashing down around me. A portal didn't open in the ceiling and suck me through to limbo. The pink elephant in the corner didn't even come and try to mount me for some stegodon love. That doesn't change the fact that it was truly wierd. This is compounded by the facts that we were in a strip club, she is dating one of my best friends, this friend saved my life once, and I forgot I told him that I read her short story. Stay tuned to see how this unfolds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

1/18/2010 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home