Monday, April 17, 2006

I just got finished watching "What About Brian" on ABC. I really am only a conniseur of the TV shows that come on at 9PM because that is about the earliest I ever get to watch TV and am in bed by 10:30. because I hold down that level of loserdom which few can, or want, to reside in


For those of you fortunate not to have seen it; it is about this guy who has watched all of his closest friends find love, happiness, and success while he only finds the last of the three. Really it is the most overly dramatic of the romance shows that have come out in the past decade. It tried to target what I can only imagine is the nouveau crowd who enjoyed "thirtysomething" when it was sucessful, but I can only imagine what crowd that was by talking at length with my mom about the shows that she watched when she was thirtysomething and am afraid that the pain of the knitting needles in my eye sockets (self inflicted) will be too great to catch the next episode next Monday. can't wait...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

did you see my last blog? that put on that sappy ass show instead of grey's on sunday. and now i have watched it two nights in a row, even though i hate it.

4/18/2006 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the main dude in what about brian? isnt it some child star that is trying to make a come back? did i make that up?

4/18/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

I think it's a dude from seventh heaven but I will never admit that I know that.

4/18/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

it is the oldest son from 7th heaven. todd knows that because he owns the collector's edition boxed set of 7th heaven. autographed by all the cast. todd + 7th heaven = love 4eva!

4/18/2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys should just have a what about brian viewing party together!

4/19/2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home