Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thanks for the feed back on that last one ass clowns. Well Vegas is pretty cool. Saw Amazing Jonathan last night, Tom Jones tonight and lost $400 dollars in less than an hour. Tom Jones was awesomely corny and I think I am going to buy a CD to play in my car when no one is in earshot or if I am traveling at a great enough speed so where a person I care about can not safely jump out while I sing "Sexbomb" to them. If you get in my car and are subjected to this, well... you have been warned.


Do you ever have that feeling that one portion of your life isn't going in the direction that you would like it to? Or perhaps more than one, but overall your life, or the main facet thereof is going forward? Maybe in a slightly diagonal pattern but in the general vicinity of precocious. Nothing feels like its crumbling down upon you but there is that nagging ache that says you should take action to bring dreams and desires to fruition. That your inaction, your decisions to sleep in night after night, your preference for evening sitcoms is leveraging your future. Well I have decetided... I'm taking up knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

did you know that jess quit the blog?

4/04/2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home