Thursday, March 16, 2006

So I'm sitting in a hotel room in exciting El Paso. The airline gave me a free round trip voucher to extend my vacation for another day. It includes room and board for the night as well. They screwed up my hotel reservation though so I had to finnagle my way into an AmeriSuites down the street. I have a two room suite that is not attatched to any credit card or name that is attatched to me. Mini bar, two queen beds, kitchenette. I am so gonna tear this place apart and then I'm gonna make poopie doops in the bathroom and not light a match after. That's the edge. It's where I live.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you in el paso? what are you doing?

4/05/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i am confused. am i going crazy or did this post just show up tonight?

4/05/2006 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i didnt even notice the date. whoaaaa! twilight zone!!

4/06/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger t. bizzle said...

this is wierd. This did just show up. I had problems posting it and some how it came back from the ether.

4/07/2006 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home