Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I think my roomate and I may have stumbled on a very entertaining sport: puppy on cat wrestling. It's the greatest thing ever. It seems that they are evenly matched (really my cat is probably just choosing to not scratch the shit out of the unknowing puppy) and seem to even know the whole "three count" theory because they actually hold each other down until I slap the mat(carpet) three times. I need to look into getting a gaming liscense in Vegas because this has serious betting potential and they don't really get hurt. It's just insanely cute.


Also, tomorrow is national high five day. This is where you high five as many strangers as possible. I'm sure we will meet a bunch of interesting people. Coincidentally(sp.), NH5D falls on 4-20 this year which adds a whole other level of awesomeness to the holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

and its tyler's bday. i am going to give him a high five while getting stoned.

4/19/2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home