Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm a little worried about my pops as of late. I went out there over the weekend and he's definetly getting more adamant in his views and more eccentric in his actions as he nears sixty:


He's about to buy about buy the thirty adjacent acres to his land complete with bull riding arena.


He's accumulating guns at the rate of about 1 a month


Is qualifying for his concealed carry liscense and WILL carry a gun with him at most times


Shot a dog that came on his property the other day. He said it was confronting him but I don't know


Is running for city council in the town which he lives in (I'm his campaign manager)


Thinks Bono should be "drawn and quartered" for advocating the unfettered relief effort in Africa because "so many shouldn't be living in an area where the land cannot support them"


I love that old coot and, like it or not, is probably a probably a pretty good look into my future. That is if the world does not end at the end of 2012 like so many people are predicting. Join the armament!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

write a new blog!

5/03/2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home