Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Am I a fair weather blogger? Dare I ask?


Perhaps I only blog when I feel alone, when I need to reach out to the 3 1/2 people who read my blog. To recieve their feedback and know that someone still listens to me. Perhaps.


I think that we may have covered all the inane quirks that exist in this world through our writings. Others write about what is going on in their lives yet I write about things which only allow you to see into the paper thin supeficiality that I project so that no one may know the real me. I am destined to be a politician I fear. Will I stop? Someday.. not today!


In the one day that I had between summer sessions I decided to play for par and get trashed with some friends. I stayed over at a buddy's house (after a rocking '80s theme party) where I was not blown upon by a fan or treated to the subzero temperatures of my house, and The Todd sweats in his sleep. I woke up in his guest room in a puddle of cold liquid with his dog curled up next to me. I thought, "Did I pee the bed? Did I sweat that much? Did the dog pee on me?" I immediately doubted the first two possibilities and told my buddy that the dog peed on the bed. He said, "she's never done that before," and we inspected the soaked mattress. "It goes from your feet to your head!" he said. I fearfully concurred and we briefly acted out how the dog would have had to straddle me and walk along the length of my body while raining her urine upon me. "Improbable but possible," I said and laid a towel down while he sniffed the area. "Doesn't smell like pee," he said. "Could I sweat that much?" I responded. He looked at me with an understanding look and said, "you owe me."

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

who is the 1/2 person?

7/12/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

ew. you sweat a lot.

7/14/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

sweaty pants. You actually sweat on a dog. I am sure the dog was mega confused.

7/14/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger K.Neugat said...

I mean, he probably thought he was bedding down with an otter or something.

7/14/2006 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lay off the thesaurus key looser...i love you

7/22/2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home